Tenant - Emergency Repairs
Urgent Maintenance Instructions
Please see list below of what constitutes an urgent repair under the Residential Tenancies Act
- A burst hot water service
- A blocked or broken toilet system
- A serious roof leak
- A gas leak
- A dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- Serious storm or fire damage
- A failure or breakdown of any essential service provided by the landlord or agent for hot water, cooking, heating or laundering
- A failure or breakdown of gas, electricity or water supply
- Any fault or damage that makes the rented property unsafe or unsecure
- An appliance, fitting or fixture which is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted.
- A serious fault in a lift or staircase in the rented premises.
The following tradespeople can be contacted after hours ONLY if the maintenance is in one of the above categories. Please Note: If you contact a tradesman and it’s not considered urgent you will be charged for their time.
- Plumbing – Wisdom Plumbing Pty Ltd 0424 939 392
- Plumbing - PMG Plumbing Pty Ltd 0410 775 249
- Electrical – Giulec Electrical Services 0404 295 012
- Locksmith – A.A Abel Locksmiths 0499 771 545
- Locksmith - Anytime Locksmith 0478 779 984
- Smoke alarm Australia 1300 305 225
- SES ( NSW State Emergency Services) 132500